Spectra Precision GL412N Single Slope Grade Laser
The GL412N (single grade) lasers send a continuous, self-leveled 360-degree laser reference over your entire work area, and have a wide grade range so they can be used in a variety of slope applications.
Manufacturer part number: GL412N
Old price: $2,225.00
Versatile Automatic Grade Lasers for Level, Grade and Vertical Alignment
The automatic, self-leveling Spectra Precision® GL412N single grade and GL422N dual grade lasers are the most rugged, cost-effective lasers that do three jobs—level, grade, and vertical alignment. Even in harsh jobsite conditions, the GL412N/GL422N delivers consistently reliable and accurate performance, enabling you to work faster and smarter.
The rugged GL412N/GL422N lasers can withstand drops of up to 1 meter (3 feet) onto concrete and tripod tipovers up to 1.5 meters (5 feet). This strength, combined with full weatherproofing and dustproofing, reduces downtime and lowers repair costs over the life of the product.
Each GL412N and GL422N laser system now includes the advanced HL760 Digital Readout (DRO) receiver that provides automatic Grade Match - measures and displays the existing grade over unknown ground and eliminates time consuming and error prone calculations, and PlaneLok - automatically locks on to an existing elevation or vertical alignment point which eliminates all drift or possibility of error due to improper calibration or weather, and the unique "Fingerprint" function - receiver only accepts the beam from the laser it is paired with. The CR600 receiver is also an option when a machine mounted display elevation is required.
- Simplifies level, grade and vertical alignment setups
- Increases reliability, accuracy and durability
- Easy to transport, easy to carry, easy to store
- Energy-efficient design offers long battery life
- Highly durable design enables the GL412N/GL422N to survive a drop up to 1 m (3 feet) onto concrete
- Radio remote control offers access to all laser function from every jobsite place
- Leveling concrete forms and footers
- General construction vertical alignment and plumb such as anchor bolt and form alignment
- Grading and excavating
- Concrete sections with runoff for sports fields, tennis courts and driveways
- Steep slope road embankments and ditch banks
- Parking garages, ramps and drainage
| ||GL 12N Single Grade Laser|
| ||HL760 Receiver with Clamp C70|
| ||RC402N Radio Remote Control|
| ||Q104234 NiMH Rechargeable Batteries|
| ||95720-00 Worldwide charger|
| ||Carrying Case|
| ||Multi language CD, Quick user guide and Safety Instructions|